Author: Jill Wilkes
- 1 ½ lbs Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Great Lakes Sun Dried Tomatoes, diced
- 14 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 ¾ cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- ¾ cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounces Fettuccine Pasta
- Cook the fettuccine as directed on package.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper and sauté in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil until no longer pink.
- Place chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet melt butter and sauté garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and simmer until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Add the chicken and basil to the sauce and simmer until chicken is heated through.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Serve the sauce on top of the fettuccine.